Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Susan Koman Race for the Cure

I'm so proud of my girls - aka warrior princesses!! - they did an amazing job this past weekend at the Susan Koman Race for the Cure. Here is a picture recap...

Before the race - see those nervous smiles?


Here is a picture of my mom crossing the finish line in record time!!!


Sue's (far left) face says it all here - this is the victorious picture!!!

Although it was strange to be a spectator at a race, I was so excited to be there to support my girls - for many of you your first 5K. remember during the 3rd mile, you... well, what does it matter? you did it! 3.1 miles with your own two feet. Think of this as a physical manifestation of your journey to breaking free.

When's the next race?

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahah I hated that 5K with all my heart and soul....LOL. Weird you didn't run!!!!! Your mom is cool for running! I don't think anyone could have ran at the cancer 5K I did, because there was just no room to run LOL

    ReplyDelete