Tuesday, April 6, 2010

NYC/NJ Trip

I just had to share my recent trip to New York City to visit Melissa. Mostly in pictures though...

A beautiful church being used as a theater:

We went all over the place - wandering, stopping off wherever, the weather was so nice after all!

One day, we went down to the union square area to go to the farmers market:



discovered this AWESOME bake-shop. They make cakes & pies that look like pieces of art!

Most of all, I got to spend time with two of my longest standing and best friends. To catch up & just chill out with them, share some laughs, good food, good times! It always surprises me how the years melt away when I get to see friends like that!
Then, I hopped a train back to Jeff & Elizabeth's house where I had the pleasure of spending a few days with my newest nephew Carter! he is such a little cuddle bug - I didn't want to leave! Jeff & Carter in their nightly routine (just before Carter goes into tree-frog position on Jeff's shoulder & they watch TV)
my little buddy bee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!! He is super cute! I love your pictures, you have a good eye!

    ReplyDelete