Friday, July 9, 2010

Nursery updates!

So I don't claim that the nursery is 100% complete and ready to go, but there have been some cool recent additions - just wanted to share!

I added a shelf up above the dresser with toys and books. I've bought another one to mount a little lower for utilitarian purposes (there isn't much room on the changing table AND - I understand that little boys have a tendancy to pee freely).

Here are the curtains hanging up! along with the glider (you can see part of it - in the bottom center). also - you can just barely make it out, but I installed the mobile on the crib too!!!
Yesterday, work threw Jon & I a shower!!! It was so awesome! a bunch of people created quilt squares & made blueberry a quilt! I love it!!! and yes - in case you noticed (and know what the heck it is) there is a smith chart on the left-hand side second from the bottom. Gotta love that RF group!!! if you scroll in, you can see how perfectly 'matched' Bob is...


August 5th is coming up! less than a month away. When do you think he'll come?

2 comments:

  1. side note: I laid the plastic that the mattress was wrapped in so that Meesa wouldn't sleep in the crib. That has been sucessful (so far), but she's managed to sit in EVERYTHING else... the pack n play, the changing pad, etc. next, I'll find her in the stroller! Hopefully she gets the message once the baby is at home that these things are not for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITING! Zil the room looks soooooo great, it's barely recognizable from when I last saw it! Like it's totally transformed!

    ReplyDelete